- Timothy Duncan
- M (72x72)
- Poziom trudności
- Wielki Kontynent
- Warunki wygranej
- pokonanie wszystkich wrogów
- Warunki przegranej
- strata zamku
- Graczy ludzcy
- Gracze komputerowi
- Wyświetlono szczegóły
- 147 razy
- 109 razy
- Średnia ocena
SPOILERS: WARNING!!! SPOILER INFORMATION FOLLOWS PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK!
1. Escape from the Island. Don't try to take over purple's castles. First, you probably won't succeed, and second you'll ruin the story line (I've tried my hardest to make purple's starting position weak enough so that they won't attack you outright, yet strong enough so you can't vanquish purple in the first week!) If you feel up to it, it might be useful to vanquish a few of purple's heros before you leave the island, however, but don't try to attack Kyle, even if his army looks weak. He probably will still win.
2. Build up some forces at your new castle. You should get an event in the next week telling you that the barbarians to the northwest have a lot of resources. You
can either go there or to the southeast and retake the towns that your ally (who should die pretty quickly) had.
3. After you've pretty much killed yellow, start on the five wizard factories. They shouldn't be too tough once you've built an army up.
4. Seven days after orange is killed, it will be safe to enter the THUNK containment area because the THUNKS will have died. Find the obelisk.
5. When you are ready, go for purple. The UA should be in purple's main island, so you'll have to be sneaky about getting it before Kyle attacks you.
6. One last note: do NOT enter the containment area until orange has been vanquished. The THUNKs will smash you and they'll be released to wreak havoc upon you!
7. The sphinx riddle: I was also advised to dump the sphinx riddle, but elected to keep it because I think it is an interesting question. You'll need a calculator for it, and remember, circumference equals 2*Pi*r!
Questions/Comments? Email me email@example.com